Speaking engagements and Lunch-n-Learn Seminars are available. Seminars can be crafted to the specific needs of the company, group or association and can be delivered once or via a series.
Some of the seminars that are available include:
- I’m Busy and I’m Stressed! This seminar recognizes that most of us are busier than we’ve been in many years and we are in fast-paced and high-stress environments. We explore tips for managing our stress, balancing work and home lives and ensuring that we enjoy our professional and personal pursuits more.
- If I Could Only Buy More Time! This seminar explores the everyday issue of time management and offers sensible tips as to how each of us can manage our time better, identify time wasting activities and ensure our time is spent doing productive and high-quality tasks that are geared toward our goals.
- Business at Your Doorstep which identifies the various ways that we neglect business avenues or leads that are directly in front of us. This seminar teaches you how to network and use your customer base to grow your leads and build your business.
- Everyone is in Sales In most of today’s businesses, all employees have a hand in marketing and sales. Building business is everyone’s responsibility yet few are really good at it. This seminar explores the reasons that sales and marketing are everyone’s responsibility and teaches techniques that each of us can use to be better at both- while still being exceptional at what our particular skill or trade is.
- Looking into the Mirror helps you to see what you have to offer potential clients, colleagues and companies. Recognize your strengths so that you can use them to your advantage in business. This seminar asks you to critically look at yourself from a consumer’s eye and see what is “inviting” about you- which will help you to find and keep great clients.
- What’s in Your Backpack? This seminar examines the attributes and skills that each of us have to thrive in our workplace. The tools that we have from our education, experiences and personalities can enable us to do better business- if we realize what they are, how they work and how we can utilize them more.
- Are You a Leader? This seminar is meant for a smaller group of people (less than 10) and utilizes a discussion-based, although facilitated, seminar that examines the attributes of great leaders. The seminar will examine what leadership looks like as well as examples of great and not-so-great leadership in history and in our experiences.
- Are You Ready for the Big Leagues? (geared toward less experienced employees- sometimes part of an orientation) This seminar introduces employees to workplace issues and dilemmas such as conflict, client management and workplace etiquette. We’ll explore ways to achieve success amid all of the complexities and challenges.
If you are interested in scheduling one of the above seminars, or have an idea for another one, please contact us.
Thank you in advance. We look forward to working with you and providing a quality program that your employees/members will talk positively about for some time.